Working Closer Together!
Sothall Medical Centre and Mosborough Health Centre are considering merging and we would like to ask your opinion regarding this matter.
A merged practice would enable us to:
– Become stronger and more sustainable together
– Improve health care service for our patient population in the long term
– Offer greater flexibility with extended opening hours
– Offer increased access to both male and female GPs
– Provide greater choice of when / where to see a GP and other members of the clinical team
– Continue to develop and train staff, new clinical providers and GPs.
We are NOT closing either practice or stopping any services.
We would like your views on the proposed merger – please click on the following link to take part in our online survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8FQHS23
Please click the attached letter for further details. Patient Information Letter