Over 65’s Flu Clinic
Protect Yourself This Winter.
Over 65’s Flu Clinic, Tuesday September 22nd 8.30am – 5.30pm.
In order to vaccinate patients as safely and efficiently as possible on Tuesday, September 22nd the surgery will be open for medical emergencies only as we are running an over 65’s flu clinic.
The flu clinic will run all day with 6 clinical staff vaccinating.
Please can we ask that you only call that day if it’s medically urgent. Please do not visit the surgery to collect / drop anything off.
We will have skeleton staff on the phones however the majority of the team will be helping to ensure that the Flu Clinic runs safely and that social distancing measures are adhered to.
We appreciate this may cause inconvenience for some patients but hope that you understand the importance of vaccinating, especially this year.
If you are over 65 please call our reception team and book your appointment. Under 65s clinics will be announced shortly, keep checking our Facebook page for details.
Preparing for your flu appointment;
For patients and staff safety when attending the surgery for a flu appointment please can you do as follows;
– Do NOT enter the practice if you or any members of your household have any symptoms of COVID-19
– Please ensure that you wear a face covering
– Arrive on time for your appointment. We are keeping the number of patients in the waiting room at any one time to a minimum. If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait in a car if you have driven, or if you arrive too late you may not be able to be seen.
– Once inside the waiting room please ensure that you stand on one of the clearly marked out spots on the floor and ensure social distancing measures are adhered to.
– Remove coats before you enter the clinical room and ensure sleeves are rolled up so that the clinician can easily access the top of your arm.
– We are operating a one way system so please exit at the back of the building once you’ve been vaccinated, this will be clearly signposted.
As always thank you for your cooperation and understanding, Sothall Medical Centre.