DUE TO UPDATED CORONAVIRUS ADVICE WE HAVE HAD TO LIMIT ACCESS TO THE SURGERY.
Please read below the current guidelines:
Before entering the surgery you will be triaged at the front door and asked a few questions. Please note you will only be allowed access to the surgery under the following circumstances:
– You have a pre-booked appointment
– Collecting a prescription, however please speak to our reception team or your local pharmacy to discuss your prescriptions being sent electronically.
– Ordering a prescription, or a medication query (we may ask for your details / query and contact you by phone)
– Collecting a sick note
– Collecting an insurance report
– Wishing to set up online access
– You DO NOT have a cough/fever – and/or have been in contact with someone with confirmed / suspected coronavirus
If you have a new continuous cough OR a high temperature (>37.8 or higher) you must self-isolate for 7 days. DO NOT VISIT THE MEDICAL CENTRE – WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ACCESS IF YOU DO.
If you have more serious symptoms and cannot manage at home you should use the NHS 111 website, or call 111 if you do not have online access.
Please be patient with our service at this constant changing and stressful time. We are doing stringent checks to help keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
Sothall Medical Centre.